Terms and Conditions
- Boost Unlimited is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they are processed.
- Ordered items are final and cannot be exchanged.
- The buyer should immediately check the physical condition of the product upon receipt.
- No customer can waive responsibility on the grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
Boost Unlimited warrants its products contained in their original packaging against material and workmanship defects when the products are used normally for their intended purposes for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original customer.
7-day Direct Warranty
We allow merchandise in new condition, with original packaging and original receipt, to be returned or exchanged within seven (7) days of purchase. To return or exchange items, you must send the item/s in its original packaging (No Packaging No Return) and Proof of Purchase. Exclusions and Limitations apply.
After seven days, merchandise is no longer eligible for direct replacement, but can still be sent in for warranty claims so long as within the standard Warranty Period.
Submit a warranty claim via Customer Support. Our agents will guide you through the rest of the process.
“NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY POLICY”
Boost Unlimited reserves the right to determine whether merchandise is defective and to replace merchandise if necessary. Depending on stock availability, it may take up to 30 days to fulfill a warranty claim. If the item is end-of-life, in-store credits will be given to the customer instead, which can be used to purchase items of equivalent value. Customer may opt to add cash to this in-store credit to purchase items of higher value.
Exclusions and Limitations
The following conditions automatically void the warranty:
- Any defect and / or damage caused by improper use, neglect, or acts of nature
- Any modification or tampering
- Any damage or loss of functionality due to product incompatibility
- Any software issues
- Expired warranty item
- Customer has no sales receipt
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Missing components or soldered parts
- Internal port broken or connector’s pin damage
- Burnt PCB or chipset
- Tampered or damaged S/N label
- On LCD displays:
- Surface glass crack
- Internal glass cracked
- White spot
- Black/line spot
- Liquid spillage
- LCD corrosion
- Surface scratch
- More then 5 dead pixels
- Broken, cut or missing cable
- Damaged item cause by natural disaster
- All information on uboostme.net is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- Boost Unlimited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.