We’ve been super busy and haven’t been able to write at all. So what’s new? If you haven’t played Dota 2 in awhile, you may find yourself wondering what has changed. You can view the 7.15 changelog here.
Game Changing Updates:
- Bounty Runes now spawn every 5 minutes
- Bounty Runes now grants gold to each player (40 + 3/min)
- Bounty Runes now fully fills bottles
- Bottles heal rate increased from 80/40 HP/MP to 100/50
- Tower denies now remove all gold instead of just half (previously it gave 50/60/70/80 for tier 1/2/3/4 denies)
- Neutral camp stack bounty increased from 20% to 25%
- Observer Wards restock cooldown reduced from 150 to 135
- Observer Wards cost reduced from 80 to 75
There are several other changes that you may want to read about but we’ve only listed what we think are the most important.
The International 2018 Battle Pass
Did you really think we’d forget? Of course not. Check out The International 2018 Battle Pass website for more information, including details on this year’s Immortal Treasures, the new Underhollow game, the Cavern Crawl, Chat Wheel Sounds and Sprays, this year’s exclusive Emblem, and so much more.